Happy two weeks vegan guys and dolls! We’ve made it to the half way mark of this 30-day vegan journey. How do you feel? Wait. I know. Vegan! Ha! If you’ve taken part in the resurrection celebration this weekend, I’m pretty sure you’ve probably eaten most of your meals out than in. That’s okay, as along as you ate somewhere vegan safe.
Tomorrow, try putting the brakes on and getting back into the kitchen. I have something that should assist you with some vegan creativity. I found this cool cookbook, The 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes For Your Vegan Kitchen out on Path. Go check it out. Looks to be packed with variety.
Here’s what’s for breakfast tomorrow:
2 Slices of Ezekiel Bread w/organic grape jelly
Everyday Dish, Tofu Breakfast Scramble (Vegan) via-everydaydish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 16-ounce container of firm, water packed tofu, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- Ground white pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Braggs or soy sauce
Happy vegan eating!
Reading Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Cooking by Kelly Keough
Book & Purchase: www.kellykeough.com
View on Path