Excitement is in the air! We have just two days remaining in this 30-day vegan journey. I’d start it all over again. Actually, a couple of days ago I hinted as to whether I’d continue beyond the 30 days in this journey. I’ve made a decision. I will. With the encouragement and accompany of my husband and children, this vegan journey will continue indefinitely. My body hasn’t felt this healthy since prior to giving birth to my sons. I guess after two and half years of fluctuating weight and hormones, veganism has given it some relief. Our ancestors were right, all it takes is a little exercise and a balanced way of eating. Speaking of the two, I have another cool workout video to show you and a delicious vegan recipe I’m thinking of giving a try as well.
NO-GYM WORKOUT: RESISTANCE BAND ON THE GO CIRCUIT – ANYTIME ANYWHERE via – superexerciseband
What you’ll need
- Resistance Bands
AVOCADO PASTA via – HealthyEatingStartsHere.com
- 1/2 package (223g) whole grain pasta (I used Kamut penne)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives or green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 cup sprouts (or a leafy green)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Start a pot of lightly salted water boiling, and add the pasta once it gets to a full boil.
- Once it’s cooked, drain the pasta, then return it to the pot and add the seasonings and sprouts. Serve the pasta topped with sliced avocado and some freshly ground pepper.
I have so much fun finding these workouts and recipes. There are some amazing people out on the net sharing some great stuff. Support them by subscribing to their pages and blogs. Until tomorrow, happy vegan eating and sweating!