Good evening my vegan pals. We are on the verge of closing out another vegan week of this 30-day vegan journey, and on Good Friday at that. I’m sure you all will be partaking of some rations of the fast kind this weekend. So, if you haven’t already gnawed down on something, here is another awesome place to veg out in.
1905 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, FL 33612
Monday – Friday
11 AM – 3 PM
5 PM – 9 PM
Closed from 3 PM – 5 PM
11 AM – 9 PM
The food is flavorful and delicious. Venture out and try it. You’ll thank me later. If your is budget strained and eating out does not permit, allow me to share a great vegan recipe i’m soon to try.
Cream of Asparagus Soup: Easy Organic Vegan Recipe via-Jason Wrobel
- Sauté your asparagus with onion and celery until they are softened and browning.
- Add veggie broth and a couple bay leaves and then let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove those bay leaves.
- Add in the creaminess with Warrior Blend and cashew cream.
- Toss in some baby spinach and blend away. (An immersion blender is easier, but a regular blender works if you are careful)
- Salt and pepper it to taste, and enjoy!
- Drizzle it with a good oil, like pumpkin, and top with microgreens
For more of Jason’s amazing recipes: www.jasonwrobel.com
Happy vegan eating.
Happy Resurrection Weekend!
Photo Credit: PicstoPin